Golf cart is also known as mini electric golf cart. Mini electric golf cart is environmentally friendly passenger vehicles designed and developed for golf courses. It can also be used in resorts, villa areas, garden-style hotels, tourist attractions, etc. It has excellent performance, novel design, and comfortable and safe riding. From golf courses, villas, hotels, schools to private users, it will be your most convenient short-distance transportation.
How to save power?
The power saving of mini electric golf cart can increase the driving mileage. How to save power? You need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Avoid mini electric golf cart spurting
If rapid acceleration starts, the current in the high-voltage circuit will be very large. Frequent rapid acceleration starts will affect the life of the motor controller and power battery, and shorten the driving range.
2. Avoid sudden stops of mini electric golf cart
Try to avoid sudden braking and stopping, because sudden braking will not only accelerate the grinding of the brake shoe, but also the current feedback caused by emergency braking will affect the motor controller, affecting the driving mileage and the life of the motor controller.
3. Maintains stable driving speed of mini electric golf cart
When the road and traffic conditions permit, the mini electric golf cart should maintain a stable driving speed. After the vehicle starts and accelerates to a certain speed, the accelerator pedal can be appropriately relaxed to maintain the current speed.
4. Maintain normal tire pressure for mini electric golf cart
1. Don’t store it without electricity. The state of electricity loss refers to mini electric golf cart batteries that are not charged in time after use, which is prone to sulfate. It will cause insufficient battery capacity. The longer the battery is idle, the longer the battery is damaged. When the battery is not in use, it should be charged once a month, which can prolong the battery life.
2. It should be checked regularly. During the use process, if the driving range of the mini electric golf cart suddenly drops by more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is likely that at least one of the batteries in the battery pack has broken grids, softened plates, and plate Short circuit phenomenon such as active material falling off. At this time, you should go to a professional battery repair institution for inspection, repair or matching in time.
3. Do not discharge with high current, try to avoid instantaneous high current discharge. Large current discharge easily leads to crystallization of lead sulfate, which damages the physical properties of the battery plate.
4. Master the charging time. Generally, the batteries are charged at night, and the average charging time is about 8 hours. If it is lightly discharged (run short mileage after charging), the golf cart battery will soon be fully charged, and overcharging will occur when the battery is continuously charged, resulting in battery water loss and heat generation, reducing the battery life. Therefore, it is best to charge the battery once when the discharge depth is 60% -70%. In actual use, it can be converted into riding mileage. According to the actual situation, necessary charging is performed to avoid harmful charging.
5. Prevent high temperature exposure. Mini electric golf cart should not be exposed to sunlight. An excessively high temperature environment will increase the internal pressure of the battery and force the battery pressure limiting valve to open automatically. The direct consequence is to increase the water loss of the battery. The excessive water loss of the golf cart battery will inevitably cause the battery activity to decline and accelerate the softening of the electrode. Fatal damage such as heating, bulging and deformation of the case during charging.
GUANGZHOU LANGQING ELECTRIC CAR CO., LTD.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us